Thursday May 13, 2010
Grilled Lamb Loin Chops with Fennel
Grilled American Lamb Loin Chops with Fennel
- 1tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1teaspoon each garlic salt and coarse pepper
- 2teaspoons olive oil
- 8American Lamb loin chops, 1-1/4-inch-thick
- 1large red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- In small bowl, combine fennel, garlic salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Rub mixture on both sides of lamb chops and onion slices.
- Turn on the grill to medium high.
- Begin by cooking onions for 5 minutes. Turn onions over when browned and cook until tender.
- Add lamb chops and grill for 7 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Make grilled onions into rings, by pushing out from the center of the onion and top with lamb chops.