Wednesday December 02, 2009
Healthy Kale & Wild Mushroom
Kale & Wild Mushroom Side Dish
- 2 bunches of kale
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lb fresh hedgehog mushrooms (or any other variety of fresh mushroom)
- unsalted butter
- olive oil
- Rough chop the hedgehogs and sauté them in butter with a little olive oil.
- Wash and rough chop the kale.
- When the hedgehogs take on color and become tender, add the kale and lemon juice.
- Continue to sauté just until the kale has wilted.
- Add a tablespoon or two of butter and toss. Serve