Sunday February 22, 2009
contest: what did you do for Valentine's Day?
How to Enter:
- To enter click on Post a Comment below
- I will add stories as they come in, and update this weekly.
- The Contest will run for three (3) weeks.
- Winners will be selected through a random drawing
- 4 Lucky winners will be announced the middle of March. Good Luck!
Here are the first Valentine's Day stories for 2009.
1. INDIAN FOOD & MAX BRENNER FONDUE / Ellen, NY
We went to Banjara, an Indian restaurant on 1st and 6th. Loved it! Then we walked over to Max Brenner for chocolate fondue but there was a 2 hour wait so we went to Ben & Jerry's for ice cream cones.
2. FIREPLACE AGLOW, WINE, CHICKEN MARSALA / Judi, NY
My husband lit a fire, opened a bottle of wine, placed candles everywhere, and cooked chicken marsala. Mmmm, you can figure the rest from there ; )
3. CHOCOLATE BODY PAINT / Anonymous, NY
Too naughty to share..think homemade melted chocolate and spatula painting...